We begin forming teams for children and youth in September. Games begin the first week in December and end in February.
Registration for men’s basketball is the month of January. Games begin mid February and are played through mid April.
Cheerleading for basketball
Girls ages 4-12. Register the month of September.
Register the month of January for girl’s volleyball (age 12-18). Games begin mid February.
February is the month to register for children’s baseball, girls softball, adult softball (men & coed), and youth (age 15-18).
Baseball/Softball games begin late April and end the last part of May or first part of June depending on weather.
Register the month of June for youth soccer ages 4-18. Games begin early September.
Our Family Life Center provides a beautiful facility to come and help you stay fit, while offering a great time of fellowship. We have:
- Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Walking Track
- 2 Full size Basketball Courts
- Game Room
All schedules are in PDF format. Game and practice times are subject to change with the weather. Call the Rec Hotline (901) 872-6823 or check the notification box above to find out if your game/practice has been cancelled.
At various times during the year, we offer one-day events that reach out to various groups within the church or the community. These include:
- Family Fall Festival
- Family Campout
- Wild Game Dinner
- Sport Camps and Clinics
- Golf Scramble
Gym Rules and Guidelines Concerning Security Card Access
1. Access to gym is 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
2. One member may have no more than two guests per visit.
3. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. Access cards will only be available for FBC members 18 years and up.
5. Anyone misusing their security access card will have their card terminated. This includes:
- Allowing more than two non members in the gym doors with you.
- Opening the FLC doors from the inside for anyone outside.
- Giving your security card to someone else for their use.
- Leaving your children in the FLC unattended.
6. Basic gym rules:
- No one under the age of 18 allowed in weight room.
- No one under the age of 13 allowed on walking track unless accompanied by an adult.
- No one except church staff is allowed behind recreation desk at any time.
- There is a phone supplied on the wall, in the FLC lobby by the Coke machine, for local phone calls.
- Foul language or behavior is not tolerated.
You must agree to these rules and guidelines to use the facility. You can sign the form at the Rec. Desk or download it here and bring with you.
All registrations forms and payments must be turned in together otherwise we cannot put you or your child into the system. There is a late fee of $10 added to the registration payment if you sign up after the deadline. You or your child’s name will automatically go on a waiting list. If there is room on a team, we will pull from that waiting list. There is no guarantee you or your child will play that season if they are registered during the late period. Also, if you or your child decides not to play after the registration period has ended we will refund your money minus a $15 deposit per child.
Please do not attempt to register through e-mail or by telephone. You may register online or you may register at the event desk in the main lobby of FBC.